At Simply Single Moms we are all family. Its our mission to help as many single moms and their families as possible to live the lives they desire.
Our first step is to learn skills that increase the potential for our success. Inside this short report you’ll discover 15 simple changes you can make that will do exactly that.
Click the image of the report below to download it. When you click the image the report will open in a new window. To save it to your hard drive move the mouse to the lower right corner of the page and click on the disk image on the right side as you see in the picture on the left.
Have any questions? Please feel free to use the Contact Us page!
WHITE LIST OUR MAGAZINE
Unsolicited and unwanted email has become a very big problem. You probably know this type of email as “spam.” It has reached such epidemic proportions that most Internet service providers have put in place blocking and filtering designed to keep out the bad guys. Unfortunately, the service isn’t foolproof, which means that our emails may not get through to your inbox.
We love the intention because it protects all of us, but it can also result in false-positives. There are a few things you can do to keep our emails from falling into this trap. Find your email provider below and follow the instructions so you can get our Simply Single Moms Magazine.
Gmail has a tab system that makes getting our magazine pretty easy:
1. Login to your Gmail account.
2. If our email is not in your inbox check the “Promotion” tab across the top
3. Select any of our emails in this folder and drag it to your Inbox
4. A message will appear asking if you want all messages from us to be placed in the Primary tab . . . select Yes.
Set up a filter to ensure that you get all issues of the magazine:
1. Sign in to your Google email account.
2. Click on the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner of the page. It looks like a gear.
3. Click on “Settings” in the drop down menu.
4. In the navigation that appears across the top in blue, click on “Filters.”
5. Click “Create a New Filter”
6. Add [Gail@SimplySingleMoms.com] to the “From” box in the pop up
7. Click “Create Filter with this Search” on the bottom right
a. Star It
b. Never Send it to Spam
9. Click “Create Filter”
DONE! You’ll now receive every mailing of our newsletter.
If you have a Comcast account you’ll want to add our email address to your Comcast filter.
1. Login to your Comcast account
2. Click on the email icon on the right side
3. Click on “Preferences”
4. Click on “Email Filters and Signatures” on the right side
5. Click on “Add Filter”
6. Add a filter name such as “Simply Single Moms”
7. Use the dropdown arrows to choose: From and Contains
8. Enter the email address Gail@SimplySingleMoms.com
9. Click “Save” and
To continue to get our magazine in your Outlook mailbox you’ll want to add us to your Address Book.
1. Click the “Settings” icon – it looks like a gear
2. Click on Options in the dropdown menu
3. Under “Preventing junk email” click on “Safe and Blocked Senders”
4. Click on Safe Senders
5. Add our email address [Gail@SimplySingleMoms.com] in the space and click “Add to List”
1. Please add our email address [Gail@SimplySingleMoms.com] to your Yahoo! Address Book.
a. Select the icon that says Contacts
b. Select “New Contacts” which opens the Address Book
c. In the email box add: Gail@SimplySingleMoms.com
You are done!